Instrument panel lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Anyone know what kind of led lights an 01 ram gauges take? I'm wanting to do the tach and all that. Thanks

Last edited:

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
You trying to go and change the color huh? Well you can get some led's from here: Super Bright LEDs - Miniature Wedge Base Bulbs

They have all the parts I believe to dot he conversion. I have seen it done several times and it seems pretty straight forward.

But there are different bulbs for different lights. But all the cluster bulbs should be the same i.e. the tach, speedo, gas, temp, oil, and battery. These should be the bulbs to get.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/WLED-x5.htm

Last edited:

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you can take out a bulb and post a pic of it then we could make sure which base you want

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
that looks like the b8.5 series base, just like the 3rd gens. Once oki has his DIY up it should pretty much be the same for you, just 2nd gen differences

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
those look more like the neowedge to me see the plastic tabs. that is similar to the ones that go into the overhead. give me a bit colton ill see what i can find

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe, its been awhile since i had the dash apart, but i remember the other ones having tabs also

Last edited: