Chemical Guys products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just ordered their waterless wash, with the green koalin clay and also their own brand of water less wash to see how good it is. The car washes up by me are horrible and over priced. And the self power washer seem to also not work very well. Figure I can try to warm up a little distilled water and mix as per the directions and so how it goes. Should get it around the 18-19th and hope to get a decent day to try it and review.

CUOFFRD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No experience with their Wash products, I use Wolfgang Auto Bath.

However, I do use there interior stuff. Silk Shine, Ultra Shine, Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. My favorite product of there's is Bare Bones, makes frame and gender liners look Amazing!!

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I'm gonna be getting a pc buffer from them and some Wolfgang products when I get my tax money. bring my paint back to life.

Tapatalk Addict

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wolfgang products are really good stuff. I use their 3.0 sealant and top it with Collinite 845. Have not found a better combination yet. (I converted from Zaino). A good source of information about detail products can be found at autogeek.net. Not only do they sell the products they give an indepth explaination of what you can expect and what each product is for.
Jay

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
yeah iv been watching their videos and I'm gonna use the Wolfgang to fix my paints oxidation

Tapatalk Addict

Grubrunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Nothing but the best for me.

Adam's Premium Car Care Products.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military