Houston, tx: recommend body work shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got some things I'd like to clear up, I see we have some locals on here. Anyone know of a honest place thats not expensive?

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What kind of work you need done? I work at Northside Lexus's bodyshop and we are the number one certified body shop in the country so we can fix you up.

OP
OP
sullivan

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, I needed a simple couple door dings removed, and some minor touch up.

I had some local auto body scammers pretty much rip me off on some work. I need it done professionally. It's just some work on the rear pass door, and some minor bumper work. It was minor things that people would normally leave, but I wanted to fix since I have some extra cash. But these guys messed up the paint in the areas they worked.

My truck is PW7 (bright white), so I think it's pretty easy to match.

Let me know,

tyler

Last edited:

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Our pdr guy can get the dents out pretty cheap if I tell him I know you. So you would need a whole door painted?

OP
OP
sullivan

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Our pdr guy can get the dents out pretty cheap if I tell him I know you. So you would need a whole door painted?

Look, some guys ripped me off. So now... dents in the area and the paint needs to be redone. I don't think the whole door needs to be repainted, only these areas. I could have you guys look at them.

I plan on taking these guys to small claims court, this is complete **** I am going through. I really want this body work fixed.

They were men stating they could do it, and messed things up in reality and charged me. They agreed to meet back up, and they fell through, so I hope they don't fall through again.

-sull

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Txt me some pics of the damage. I sent you my # in the pm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txram956