Rim cleaner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What can you use to polish or something matte black rims or is there nothing? And what's the easiest way to remove brake dust?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
fukken

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use simple Green to clean wheels, and have always applied 1-2 coats of Nu-Finish on the wheels each year; makes brake dust & road grim fall right off when washed.

HANKr

Banned
Reaction score
i just use a common polishing rag and car wash soap......not much brake dust from the ebc greens.

Georges98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Meguiars All Wheel Cleaner, is my favorite. Very easy to use, not expensive, and works great. Dissolves most dirt/grime with very little scrubbing needed (If any)

For protection after cleaning try a spray wax, easier then a paste/liquid, and will offer some protection.

(Meguiars Quik Wax) Touch up with Meg's Ultimate Quik Detailer in between washes.

And no I'm not getting paid by Meguiars LOL!, detailing is a hobby of mine, and for consumer line over the counter products, they cannot be beat.

Fstryde03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Meguiars All Wheel Cleaner, is my favorite. Very easy to use, not expensive, and works great. Dissolves most dirt/grime with very little scrubbing needed (If any)

For protection after cleaning try a spray wax, easier then a paste/liquid, and will offer some protection.

(Meguiars Quik Wax) Touch up with Meg's Ultimate Quik Detailer in between washes.

And no I'm not getting paid by Meguiars LOL!, detailing is a hobby of mine, and for consumer line over the counter products, they cannot be beat.

This! I live and breathe Meguiar's too people say I should work for them but hey for a few bucks at Walmart you can't beat it.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

Gotta agree with that. I actually use a combo of Meguiar's and Mothers.

Tinybaum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Think I might give that brown royal a try.

I know that the clorox bathroom cleaner on a rag does ok...but I dont know how safe that really is lol..