Tranny?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How hard do you think it would be to swap a 6 speed on to a quad cab srt 10?

(Tapatalk)

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
im sure it would be expensive! i would just beef up your own tranny. on my buddies truck he did a lot to his tranny and he pushed that truck for way more then half of the miles. but it lasted him 230kish miles.

OP
OP
Nickxxxr

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Me and my buddy were talking about it. He says you should trade your truck in on an srt. I said it would gave to be stick or nothing. And i need a quad cab. Kinda just got me gears turning. Never would happen just food for thought. Be kind of badass tho
(Tapatalk)

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
hell if you could get a decent price for the srt after the trade, then id say go for it!

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The 2 most expensive parts would be the tranny and a new driveshaft. Then you need all of the linkages, mastercylinder with all of the lines, clutch and brake pedals, gear shifter, manual trans center console, steering column that does not have column shift, and I am sure some other stuff that I cannot think of right now.

OP
OP
Nickxxxr

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol mu buddy found one out in nj for 18k. Sounds like a good price to me but after they drop my truck on top of that ill Prolly end up paying the same amount very month. Which wouldn't bother me at all but being the only vehicle and the fact it snows here i think id be screwed lol.

(Tapatalk)

srt2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
viper v-10
i am in the process in converting mine to 6 speed.....so far its cost me 2000 in parts and all i am missing is the drive shaft and center console....

Rogan68

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins G56 DRW 4WD
In reference to the column, just take the rollpin out and remove the handle... done. That's easier than doing the entire column, ign switch, etc..

per Tapatalk on my EVO