Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fbeau

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Deleted muffler running on resonator only sounds nasty,however at certain rpms it’s a bit droany but I still like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Installed a pro flow muffler,left the resonator on, sounds not bad for a single pipe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RamFarmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

RamFarmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you tried while turning? That's when I get a little rubbing.

I tried turning and never heard anything. Tried on both front wheels. I’d like to try again when I have a bit more time and maybe can record it. I would like to see how close it gets on either side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksonnen1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sorry for all the dbls dunno why it did that showed 4 on my side

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Went out and did Jeep things with Jeeps yesterday. Went to Rausch Creek and did several trails, including Crawlers Ridge. The PW kept all 4 tires on the ground at all times, and how these tires handled off-road will make me a Mickey Thompson tire owner for life. I never ONCE slipped a tire on a rock, and this thing just crawled up rocks like i was at the mall. I'm convinced it would have climbed a tree if i had asked it to!

IMG_7930.JPG

IMG_7931.JPG

IMG_7928.JPG

IMG_7929.JPG

LakeFisher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Went out and did Jeep things with Jeeps yesterday. Went to Rausch Creek and did several trails, including Crawlers Ridge. The PW kept all 4 tires on the ground at all times, and how these tires handled off-road will make me a Mickey Thompson tire owner for life. I never ONCE slipped a tire on a rock, and this thing just crawled up rocks like i was at the mall. I'm convinced it would have climbed a tree if i had asked it to!

View attachment 124931

View attachment 124932

View attachment 124933

View attachment 124934
Great pics. I need to find a trail like that around here.

IRSmart

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Check out Jeep’s badge of honor program. It highlights trails like this, there may be one close to you. I could have applied for a badge of honor for the truck, but since they say Jeep on them I chose not to.

RamFarmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 124931

View attachment 124932

View attachment 124933

View attachment 124934

Do you have any other photos of the back rack setup? I am seeing a little peak in the photos but would look to see a side view. I really like the look of those and they add a ton of character to the truck so that's a future mod for me I am hoping.

Edit: Nevermind I found another thread with some photos.

Last edited:

IRSmart

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Do you have any other photos of the back rack setup? I am seeing a little peak in the photos but would look to see a side view. I really like the look of those and they add a ton of character to the truck so that's a future mod for me I am hoping.

Edit: Nevermind I found another thread with some photos.
I haven’t really taken pictures specifically highlighting the bars, but if you search for the Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0 on Amazon, there’s a review from a buyer literally with the same truck I have, and even with the exact same lights. You’d think it was my truck if I didn’t say anything. That pic actually sold me on the setup.

IRSmart

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
A few more shots of my trip I got today, along with some shots of my truck's first recovery. A commander owner with a winch bit off a little more than he could chew. I would have normally hooked a snatch block up just to take the stress off the winch for the pull, but time was a factor as he was filling up with water. Winch pulled him right out.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg