Workshop Manual for 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birchit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Hi,

I got a PW 2015 with 6.4l Hemi last year and shipped it to Germany - great offroad truck! :roflsquared:

But, the service information are not so easy to find, so the question to you if you know where I can get a workshop manual for the PW.

I found something here, but I am not sure how complete this version is and if the PW with his special axles and the diff's will be explained in all details.

https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/81-370-15076-CD

Maybe you can help me out?

THANKS!

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good luck man, this is the one of the first things I wanted and asked for via the forums. Was told nothing on CD or DVD exists and it's all online now at website you mentioned.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

birchit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Thanks for your answer.
But I can't find the online-version you are talking about - maybe you can help me out and give me a tip?

Thanks.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for your answer.
But I can't find the online-version you are talking about - maybe you can help me out and give me a tip?

Thanks.

Course I will try and help you out, issue is I dont subscribe to the techauthority website. It is my understanding that you pay to view each part / volume / subsection of that website. Then at some point recently someone on this forum or the other one, mentioned the CD you linked to. I dont I am affraid have access to it to give you the info you need mate, sorry.

May get grilled for giving you this advice but if you are the member of the other forums perhaps ask a person in the "ask a tech anything "question thread. I know one Mopar trained rep posts on that other forum and he seems helpful depending on his mood. Else if you want we can go halves on this cd LOL and try it out for educational purposes?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
At the link you posted you can get the DVD, then when you load it on your PC you open the content within Internet Explorer.

You have to purchase the Tech Authority DVD first to open any files.

OP
OP
B

birchit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Thanks Maddog. But do you know if there are all informations on it like on a workshop manual? That's what I need to know first bevor I spend the 100 dollars.

Thanks.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Deleted. Responded to an "old" post.

Last edited: