Lifted uneven

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGNHORNY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and new to RAM...I just got a new 2014 BIGHORN 1500 4x4 black and recently put a ZONE OFF ROAD 6' INCH lift and a ZONE 1.5 bodylift... The question I have is has anyone else notice that these trucks sit alittle lower on the drivers side? Mine is about a half inch or more lower than the pax side. If anyone has a mature answer on what it could be or what I could install to fix it, that would be great... thanks alot

by the way, the tank was less than a 1/4, my tires are even for PSI. I am pretty sure its the truck as it sits uneven on all pavement.

Attachments

• RAM 5.jpg
    RAM 5.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 299
  • RAM 7.jpg
    RAM 7.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 160

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
It's fairly typical for one side of the truck to be 0.5 - 0.75 higher/lower. That's just how they are. The one thing you can check is the rear coils. Make sure they're both sitting evenly on the seat on the differential housing. One may need to be rotated in order to sit down properly.

dbrock34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Measured mine last weekend for before and after readings from switching from spacers to Bilsteins. Passenger side was a good 3 quarters of an inch higher. After Bilsteins front is even but rear is still higher.

NUTT00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have no lift yet, and was just noticing the same thing just by looking at the back end of the truck. It's to the point that even the exhaust tips are a little off. Anyone have a fix for this if it's not the coils? Drives my OCD nuts!

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
If you have the extended gas tank the weight of the tank alone could make it lean to the driver's side. You also have the battery, steering, motorized driver seat (i forget if the passenger side is still manual or not). There's a good amount of weight that's only on that side. The old tacoma I used to have leaned to the driver's side too.

mojoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have no lift yet, and was just noticing the same thing just by looking at the back end of the truck. It's to the point that even the exhaust tips are a little off. Anyone have a fix for this if it's not the coils? Drives my OCD nuts!

I know of two ways to semi-address the issue. Place a .5"-1" spacer on the drivers side rear coil, or install helper bags in the rear and adjust the PSI separately.

I used a .75" spacer from TGC on the drivers side rear coil on my 2013 Regular Cab Ram. Worked well.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
First, your driveway is awesome. Second your truck looks great.
Lastly, Yep mine is a little uneven too, don't know why but it isn't noticeable so it doesn't bother me lol

OP
OP
BIGNHORNY

BIGNHORNY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks for the comments and suggestions, I will be looking into the options this weekend.