'07 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Upper Control Arm Bracket Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThirdGenMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l FLEX
1687801032888.png

As the title suggests, I am trying to find a replacement bracket for the front upper control arm bracket on a 1500 4x4 Crew ST. Mine is basically gone. 250k miles. Drivetrain is still very usable and abusable, so I want to get a new bracket on and replace the control arm.

Having a very hard time trying to find anything that is a replacement. Google searches keep bringing up Jeep mounts/kits/etc.
Would like some help if it is possible to find a replacement. I can weld okay enough myself. Frame is still solid there.

Thanks in advance!

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
If you cant buy one try going to a machine shop to see if they can make you a set of brackets

OP
OP
T

ThirdGenMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l FLEX
Been watching this thread. Are there really no replacement brackets to be found or measurements/CAD specs?

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
No, as you can see from your own diagram, that's part of the frame. So you either have to replace the frame or get some shop fab work done.