09-12 Radio Bezel For Floor Console Discontinued??? Can’t Find ANYWHERE online! Please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I can’t find part 1EB064AAAD anywhere online!

Apparently all the sites I checked are marked “discontinued” yet it doesn’t make sense, what happens when someone needs it replaced at a dealership after an accident? What do they do? Are they just told “too bad, it’s not made anymore your just not going to have a radio bezel in your truck” or does Dodge expect the customer to remove their center console and swap in a jump seat because they still offer the jump seat console for sale.

bf1c42018d39afa2d760e87ffc494652.jpg

Does anyone have one I can buy or know anywhere online that has one in stock still?!? Seems insane that Dodge doesn’t make such an important part anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I can’t find part 1EB064AAAD anywhere online!

Apparently all the sites I checked are marked “discontinued” yet it doesn’t make sense, what happens when someone needs it replaced at a dealership after an accident? What do they do? Are they just told “too bad, it’s not made anymore your just not going to have a radio bezel in your truck” or does Dodge expect the customer to remove their center console and swap in a jump seat because they still offer the jump seat console for sale.

bf1c42018d39afa2d760e87ffc494652.jpg

Does anyone have one I can buy or know anywhere online that has one in stock still?!? Seems insane that Dodge doesn’t make such an important part anymore.

Try searching it on Google or eBay without the part number. Something like "ram center/radio bezel" or search car-parts.com for compatible years of trucks at salvage yards nationwide...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Try searching it on Google or eBay without the part number. Something like "ram center/radio bezel" or search car-parts.com for compatible years of trucks at salvage yards nationwide...

Yea I have been searching eBay for literally 3hrs. Found one for $235 shipped but it’s hideous wood grain and my truck is all black interior

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Yea I have been searching eBay for literally 3hrs. Found one for $235 shipped but it’s hideous wood grain and my truck is all black interior

You can maybe paint or plastidip one? That price is pretty steep though. I bet the salvage yards have them but you'd probably do better calling one that has a truck with the options you're looking for. Many of them will text or email pictures if you ask.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You can maybe paint or plastidip one? That price is pretty steep though. I bet the salvage yards have them but you'd probably do better calling one that has a truck with the options you're looking for. Many of them will text or email pictures if you ask.

Thank you for your help, but I found a black and silver one for $129 from a salvage yard in Seattle, Washington thanks to www.car-part.com. $160 shipped all the way to the east coast to PA! Car-part.com... my savior! They are asking $400-$500 on eBay for them!!! Insanity!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca