12” UConnect where to find LTE signal quality?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
Recently I enabled the WiFi hotspot in the truck through AT&T. It works fine…

BUT- I haven’t found anything in the display to tell me if the truck is online, or has moved out of cell coverage. Which I do often, in my typical backcountry environment.

I’m used to seeing in other vehicles a signal strength indicator just like a cellphone to show the vehicle modem connection status. So where is it? Or is it indeed non-existent in this system?

Thanks for any info you can share. I’ve searched the manual as well as online and I’ve got nothing.

OP
OP
T

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
Hey @RamCares , anything you can do?

To date:

I submitted this question to in writing to US Customer Care on Ram’s website. All I received was an email with two phone numbers for Ram Connect and WIFi support.

I have spoken with Ram Connect; they had no solution and recommended your team.

I have called the WiFi support number. It was laughable. UConnect support told me AT&T controls what is displayed on the vehicle screen. Conferenced in AT&T who stated that Sirius XM controls the vehicle screen . So we conferenced SXM, who denied that of course, and only wanted to sell me a subscription.