2012 K&N Cabin Air Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I just installed a k&n in my 2016, door was already there just no filter. Went real easy, even just left the door hanging by the string!
We dont need to charge them when new right?
Right.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Bent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I was in the local dealership for warranty repairs of a fender flare a couple weeks ago when the Service Advisor walked in to explain to a guy sitting next to me that he needed the cabin air filter replaced...I don't recall the exact amount but it was in the $60 to $90 range. The Charger owner said he would shop around and the Advisor looked a little upset - like he knew he just overshot how much he could screw the customer. After he walked out I showed the owner the same link on Amazon...he ordered three of them on his iPhone and was tickled...and the dealer totally lost a sale. Morons when it comes to business...

My aunt brought her Equinox into the dealer several years ago and told her she needed a cabin air filter. Claimed there were non in Canada and that they would have to special order and would cost her well over $100. I was the first person she called after because I worked at a parts store at the time. We had it in stock for less than $20.