2014 Ram 2500 6.4 cabin heat issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcuz1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hello!
I could use some direction, please.
I've been chasing a no heat problem since November. I originally thought I had some actuators going bad, so I replaced 3 of the motors(no effect ). I finally picked up a scan tool that would access the HVAC module, and I can clear the codes, but they come right back, citing a generic "cooling system problem". I just had gastric surgery a few days ago and not able to crawl around too much at the moment. I did take some temperature readings with my laser thermometer and this is what I have:
Top rad hose 114
Lower hose. 82.8

Heater hose. 102.4
Heater hose 79.9
Heater hose where it goes back into the water pump(lower) 66.2

Surge tank 95.2
Any suggestions as to next steps?
Thanks

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hello!
I could use some direction, please.
I've been chasing a no heat problem since November. I originally thought I had some actuators going bad, so I replaced 3 of the motors(no effect ). I finally picked up a scan tool that would access the HVAC module, and I can clear the codes, but they come right back, citing a generic "cooling system problem". I just had gastric surgery a few days ago and not able to crawl around too much at the moment. I did take some temperature readings with my laser thermometer and this is what I have:
Top rad hose 114
Lower hose. 82.8

Heater hose. 102.4
Heater hose 79.9
Heater hose where it goes back into the water pump(lower) 66.2

Surge tank 95.2
Any suggestions as to next steps?
Thanks
Are those celsius or farenheight temps?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics