2022 wheel back spacing/offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milkman424m

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey y’all. I’m looking to ditch my 20” wheels and get 17-18” due to the snow up north here. I’m not sure how to order the rims tho. I can’t find a good solid confirmation on back spacing/offset for new rims. Anybody have any leads? I’m driving a ‘22 night edition big horn.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Haha...great username. That was my nickname at one place I used to work. Pretty sure it had something to do with how long it took me to finish projects :p

Assuming you're asking about a 1500, the smallest wheel you can go with is 18". Be aware that not all aftermarket 18's will clear the brake calipers.

I can't answer your question, but from wheel shopping I've done for my Limited, I was seeing that anything with offsets anywhere from +18 to -24 would fit, assuming stock 18" tire size (275/65/18). Bigger tires will limit offset more. I ended up just buying Rebel wheels since I knew those would fit.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat