303 Aerospace UV Protectant For Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
I bought a set of these Bridgestone Duravis last February (8 months) and this is my second application of 303 Aerospace UV Protestant on them. The stuff is "out of this world." Restores to a pitch black, dries with no residue and is non-greasy, and does NOT attract dust at all. Lasts a LONG TIME. Previously, last evening I scrubbed / cleaned the tires well with the Black Magic Tire Cleaner. Works great. Spray it on, let it set a minute or so, then spray again, let set--and scrub away and rinse. Wow, what a lot of oxidized rubber comes cascading off! The 303 Aerospace I applied this morning, out of direct sun. I spray it/ load it up onto a folded up small microfiber towel and work it in to all the nooks and crannies by hand, leaving the bottom of the tires unfinished, so I can do that after moving the truck a bit. After applying, be extra sure you wipe down/ buff with a dry cloth to avoid streaks. On this application I think I will actually apply a 2nd coat tomorrow morning because the stuff actually SOAKS Into the rubber! Especially now that the tires have aged a bit. At home, the truck sits in the shade all day. But oxidation is also caused by oxygen and heat. And, it gets HOT in SW Arizona.

Update: I never did need to apply a 2nd coat the next day. Fantastic stuff. Unlike other tire products I have used, I wipe my finger across the tires and there is NO black residue. Just dry treated like new rubber.

1697642114527.jpeg1697642189128.jpeg1697642225083.jpeg

Last edited:

kdoublep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My favorite stuff. Most people forget to buff after too.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
My favorite stuff. Most people forget to buff after too.
Yes. I learned that when I treated the brand new black powder coated aluminum tonneau cover.

Last edited:

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have used that product for years. I treat the rubber door door seals, and the rubber tail gate seals as well with "303", along with the spare tire. It is a great rubber preservative in my opinion.

DanAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Same here. In addition to tires, seals and hoses, I use it on all black plastic trim too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat