6.2L Cam Kit Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
Bought these parts for a project that never got off the ground. All of the parts are brand new in the box/packaging. Some may be opened only to confirm the correct part. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, so I can't say if these parts will work on any other Hemi application. Please be sure to check before you buy as I cannot and will not confirm for you. All parts were purchased for a Hellcat/Trackhawk/TRX application. Would like to sell everything as a "kit" but willing to separate parts for the right price. Buyer pays for shipping and if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. All prices are OBO. Thanks!

PAC Racing Vale Springs: Asking $325
IMG_9140.JPG

Melling Valve Keepers: Asking $25 for all 16
IMG_9141.JPG

Manton Racing "FRP Series 3" .083 wall 3-piece pushrods. Includes intake and exhaust. Asking $250 for the set
IMG_9142.JPG

FelPro Head Bolts: Have both sides. Asking $40 for both boxes
IMG_9143.JPG

Mopar Camshaft and Crankshaft bolts: Asking $40 for the pair or $30 for the crankshaft bolt and $10 for the camshaft bolt
IMG_9144.JPG

Comp Cams Camshaft Phaser Lockout: Asking $125
IMG_9145.JPG

Mopar 6.2L Hemi Water Pump Gasket: Asking $30
IMG_9146.JPG

FelPro Timing Cover/Crankshaft gasket set: Asking $35
IMG_9147.JPG

Flyin Ryan Performance O.G. Tomahawk Camshaft: Never been out of the packaging or installed in the block. Asking $625
IMG_9148.JPGIMG_9150.JPG

Cam "Kit": All together asking $1500
IMG_9139.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.