A/C only blows cold on MAX A/C setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jshillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did a bunch of searches, but can't find anything specific to this one. My fan blows fine on all settings, but it blows warm air unless I hit the button for MAX A/C. It blows as cold as it ever has when it's on the MAX setting. It's a 2017 RAM and I've owned it since 2018 when it had 10k miles on it and haven't had any problems. Seems like it could be something simple and I'm just missing it.

Thanks

- Jason

Jakbkwik

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
For some reason nobody responds to a/c posts. I’ve tried to get help several times on here with no luck.
I’ve had this happen on both of my RAM trucks, Max A/c stopped blowing as forceful as it used to. The display shows the fan is on 7 but it’s really blowing about 4. With the fan on high I can switch between Max & normal a/c and there’s absolutely no difference anymore. If I want the truck to cool down faster I have to set it to Auto with temp to LO and it blows harder than the other 2 settings.