A Thank You to Nick @GotExhaust & this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
I needed a part to pass VA state inspection& Nick came thru again, he found the part in one of their west coast warehouses. He answered all my questions quickly & got it shipped to me.
Great prices & awesome customer service, very knowledgeable & has given me advice/help even with parts he doesn’t carry, do yourself a favor & check with Nick before you buy elsewhere.
I would also like to thank this forum & all the members who share their experience & wisdom helping each other.
Just some of the many who helped me directly answering a post or pm’s
Quick_Shifter, only mechanic I take my truck to, Wild one, Thundermug95, ram1500rsm, Burla, DILLIGAF, Hemi395, HEMIMANN, Treburkulosis, Jhoward, JB1, Pull Ya, crazykid1994, czervika, hodge-xj, turkeybird56, Gtyankee, Travis8352
The moderators/administrator keep it all organized & I see them helping members all the time giving solid advice.
I don’t belong to any other forums but can’t imagine that there are anybetter!
Thank you to all that contribute & make this forum great!

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Nick does it right man, all the way, builds his biz with true service. Nobody is 100% perfect especially with supply chain issues and factors that effect business these days, but we are lucky to have the vendors we have and Nick is a favorite for sure. Everything you need to get that 4 gen on the road right here. Well everything but lifters, lol. Anyone have lifters yet?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the kind words. The last few years have been very difficult with supplier issues and constantly rising costs for products and shipping. We do our best to provide the best service we can through all the craziness that has been going on since Covid. It means a lot to see our customers not only notice but acknowledge it. Seriously, THANK YOU

This is a great forum with an awesome membership and it is ran very well by our admin/mods.