Adjustable pedals.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarryS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What would it take to install adjustable pedals into my Ram? I have the switch, and I'm assuming the wiring can be gotten at a junk yard, it appears to just go between the switch and the pedal assy. The pedal assy is available at not too great a price.

OP
OP
H

HarryS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I removed my clock spring, to install a new leather steering wheel with heat, and discovered that the wiring for the adjustable pedals is already in place, so I need to find the wiring at the other end. It doesn't go thru any main connectors under the dash, so, I believe it is just point to point. However, to find the other end, I'll need to remove the steering column and the bracket the pedals are attached to. Wish me luck.

OP
OP
H

HarryS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Job done. I actually upgraded the dash wiring harness, which included the heated seat support. The existing harness already has the connectors for both ends of the adjustable pedals. I have since added memory seats, wired the connection to the drivers door, for the mirror memory, and the 7 wires needed for the pedal memory. All works great now.