After Market Front Bumpers/Grill and winch mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

safetydanh

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 RAM 2500 4x4
Engine
6.7L Diesel
I am on my 4th RAM 2500 HD Diesel. This one is a 2022 Bighorn model and I nearly hit a deer after driving it off the lot only 3 weeks ago. My last two RAM's had after market front bumpers with grill guards and enclosed winch.

Who makes a good after market HD front bumper with grill guard and enclosed winch mount that will not interfere with all of the front sensors and cameras on the 2022 RAM?

Somebody must, right?

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am on my 4th RAM 2500 HD Diesel. This one is a 2022 Bighorn model and I nearly hit a deer after driving it off the lot only 3 weeks ago. My last two RAM's had after market front bumpers with grill guards and enclosed winch.

Who makes a good after market HD front bumper with grill guard and enclosed winch mount that will not interfere with all of the front sensors and cameras on the 2022 RAM?

Somebody must, right?

lots of companies make steel bumpers now with all the holes for sensors or cameras or at least options to add them. it will come down to what you want your truck to look like.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check out Herd bumpers, not cheap, but aluminum, and probably one of the best out there. Not sure if they offer models for the sensors or not.

Pickup Guards | HERD North America

https://herd.com › pickups

HERD's Aero LT provides semi truck calibre protection for your pickup. DESIGN FEATURES: Highly polished aluminium; Aerodynamic styling; Boxed uprights; 2.5” .

1646743782032.png

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is the brand bumpers you see on semi tractors. They have been around for a long time.