Anyone know of a good shop in the Northern Virginia area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I don't always have the time, experience, or special tools (and sometimes not the desire) to work on some parts of my truck. For instance, I am soon going to need to replace my injectors and, while I'm pretty sure I can do it myself, if I have a trusted mechanic and the price is right I'd rather have them (i.e., someone who knows what there're doing) do it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop around the Northern Virginia area that specializes in Rams with Cummins engines? Engine expertise is my pressing need right now but it is not the only thing I'd like to use them for.

OP
OP
B

Badunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
No replies. This is the problem I have. I don't know of a nearby shop and no one else seems to either. It was worth a try.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
There aren't that many diesel folks on here and it's a hard call for someone to make when not living in your area. Good luck..

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you checked out a Cummins forum? I'm sure you may find more help there than here with your diesel

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Badunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Thanks all. I have posted the same question on several other forums.