body lift questions 1997 ram 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhylman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all I got a 1997 ram 2500 came factory with a utility bed and it has factory 4 in blocks in the rear and HD 8800 suspension and tow package. I have since replaced the bed and swapped my y steering for t steering and visited rock solid steering to fix the dreaded wheel sawing I'd recommend this for all ram owners.

But any who with all this done I'm wanting to do a cheap lift and figured body lift was the way to go. I have 3rd gen 17s with 35s and 2in rough country wheel spacers and they clear fine I see some 3 inch kits has steering extentions and raised bumper brackets for 200ish on eBay but that all say I need more for a complete kit. do I need extened shocks or sway links or pitman arm? I've done lifts on some gm trucks and didn't need anything other than blocks.

Yes I have done a search all I came up with was finished products.

Thanks to all and sorry for the winded post just wanna get you all the info you need to help me out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca