Center console arm rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hornsfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L V6
Newb here, i have a question. i just bought a 2006 ram 3.7L V6 ST and my center console is just a big arm rest. what i was curious about is what if anything i can do to change this out. i am wanting a place that i can put stuff in out of sight of would be thieves. any ideas?

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Junkyard maybe?? Find the piece you want and install it into your truck.

OP
OP
Hornsfan

Hornsfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L V6
that is kinda what i was thinking, but i did not know what year models this 06 is compatible with, so that is why i asked. any help on compatible years?

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Depending on just when your truck was made determines which years it is compatible with and will bolt right in. Early 06's will be more compatible with 05 and earlier trucks. Late 06 trucks will be more compatible with the 07 years trucks. One way to see which way you need to go is to look at the headlights. The early 06's have the peanut shaped headlights, while the late 06's have the wrap around headlight. A little bit of modifying might be needed to get an exact fit but I kinda doubt it.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
06 they started putting fixed consoles. Do you want the flip up seat with storage underneath or a fixed console?

OP
OP
Hornsfan

Hornsfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L V6
mine has the flip up console, b1ut it does not open for storage. it is just a big armrest. it has no storage at all. when i flip it up, there is just a third seat. i think i saw on the door panel that it was manufactured in 1/06. the headlights i think have been changed out. i want one that is like the one i used to have, it was an armrest with the flip top that had storage inside.