change ca to us countrycode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twizt3dkitty

Reaction score
Cross posted to alfa thread, but curious on answers to what caused all this.

Hello all, I recently had an issue with my battery and it seemed to mysteriously die sometime between midnight and 6pm today. I needed to jump myself, it turned over and threw a code p1df3. After a bit of research I realized this was a computer related issue and just needed to resync.I took a trip to Walmart, the wife ran inside and I shut the truck off and restarted it a few times. And low and behold the code cleared itself. However this is where my problem starts. I have a Canadian truck but live in usa. It was imported before I bought it. Now the odometer is in km, the temps are in Celsius, and my radio seemes to have lost the options to play Sirius and any audio whatsoever. Is alfa able to change my country code to get everything back to miles? I'm trying to price out buying alpha+obdmx+deerguys harness vs going to a dealership. But not sure what alfa can do vs what witech needs to do...

Thanks in advance for anyone's opinions.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Cross posted to alfa thread, but curious on answers to what caused all this.

Hello all, I recently had an issue with my battery and it seemed to mysteriously die sometime between midnight and 6pm today. I needed to jump myself, it turned over and threw a code p1df3. After a bit of research I realized this was a computer related issue and just needed to resync.I took a trip to Walmart, the wife ran inside and I shut the truck off and restarted it a few times. And low and behold the code cleared itself. However this is where my problem starts. I have a Canadian truck but live in usa. It was imported before I bought it. Now the odometer is in km, the temps are in Celsius, and my radio seemes to have lost the options to play Sirius and any audio whatsoever. Is alfa able to change my country code to get everything back to miles? I'm trying to price out buying alpha+obdmx+deerguys harness vs going to a dealership. But not sure what alfa can do vs what witech needs to do...

Thanks in advance for anyone's opinions.

Go into the evic settings you should be able to find the US and metric settings in it,and switch them back.I change my Canuck truck from Metric to US settings all the time,same with the wifes 2019 Challenger.I'm old school and engine temps of 85C etc.,don't really mean much to me,but i understand what 185F means when it comes to engine/drivetrain temps etc,lol

OP
OP
T

twizt3dkitty

Reaction score
I'll check that, evic like through the steering wheel controls, or in alfa? Also any input on the radio?

OP
OP
T

twizt3dkitty

Reaction score
I'll check that, evic like through the steering wheel controls, or in alfa? Also any input on the radio?

Well that did it... my battery is apparently shot as it was dead this morning again, but after the radio unlocked, I was able to find the setting in display. Thanks so much :)