Computer piggyback kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdemutis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l 360 gas
I was talking to a guy today at work who owns a tuning shop I was asking how I could do something to a obdi computer he said use a piggyback has any one ever heard of one of these. He said he uses piggybacks all the time when he's tuning 95 Hondas he said he never tuned a truck before but he said the piggyback will work. My question is does any one know if its worth it I already found the computer piggyback he told me its so you can hook a tuner to a obdi computer and it will make the computer think everything is ok but the piggyback is actually telling the car to dump more fuel and so on.

dmacell1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 supercharged at 10psi
My supercharger has a piggyback module that i can program with a laptop. Its from a company called split second. Its been on there for quite a few years and is completely programable to change a bunch of engine parameters. It was custom tuned before i bought it and i have never messed with it but its pretty seemless and hasnt caused any problems.
I do know that it controls the aux fuel pump and aux injectors so the sc is fed the proper amount of fuel at all times.