Door module wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martinoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I need the wiring diagram for both door module for my ram classic 2023, the VIN is 1C6RR7LGXPS577512 . Can someone help me please ? Thanks a lot !

Black-Wolf

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
closest I can get you is this - they don't change the basic wiring too much between generations and almost never between year-to-year of the same generation. If that's not what you need, PM me with what function it is your having issues with or what you're trying to accomplish.

V/R

Attachments

• LOCK-SYSTEM.pdf
    492.7 KB · Views: 8
  • WINDOWS.pdf
    580.3 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
martinoram

martinoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
closest I can get you is this - they don't change the basic wiring too much between generations and almost never between year-to-year of the same generation. If that's not what you need, PM me with what function it is your having issues with or what you're trying to accomplish.

V/R
Thanks ! I want to make the mirror running light mod myself with some diode and relay and want to program the door ambient light with alfaobd as a input for the running light. This way i dont have to get a wire between each door that go trought the dash and passthru connector etc.. all the input current for the mirror will be from the door control module on each door