Edge Pulsar installed….finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ludville1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Sport Crew
One of the reasons i never bought a street bike,i knew it'd either kill me or put me in crowbar hotel,as i grew up on motocross bikes,and they had 2 positions to the throttle "idle" and "wide open",there was no in between :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:
I bought a new Suzuki Hayabusa back in 2003. Added a K&N air filter, Yoshimura 4 into 1 pipes, went +3 on the rear sprocket, and custom tuned with a Power Commander. Wow what a rush! Really glad that I survived that part of my life! Last bike that I had was a 2016 Harley Davidson Low Rider, 103" HO that I bought new. Added a K&N air filter, 2 into 1 header, and was tuned through my phone using a Vance and Hines FP3 tuner. For a Harley, it ran strong. Fully chromed that bike out, and it was georgeous in Cosmic Blue Pearl. Sold it after a few years as I wasn't riding enough...only had 525 miles on it when it sold.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Whens that happen,lol.I have a cousin who's 72 and he still hits the nitrous button on his Katana,it's the only street bike that ever scared me,lol.I blame it on our last name,it's hard to live up to :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:
I had a 90 katana GSX 600 for a hot min. I was one of the only ones able to figure out how to turbo charge it. It was a GT15 single rear turbo under the seat and got it up to about 14lbs of boost on a stock motor. Ended up crashing it pretty bad but still have it but the wife won’t let me back on it since the accident. With 14lbs of boost it was prob pushing 160hp and ran great. Still miss riding as it’s a ton of fun.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I had a 90 katana GSX 600 for a hot min. I was one of the only ones able to figure out how to turbo charge it. It was a GT15 single rear turbo under the seat and got it up to about 14lbs of boost on a stock motor. Ended up crashing it pretty bad but still have it but the wife won’t let me back on it since the accident. With 14lbs of boost it was prob pushing 160hp and ran great. Still miss riding as it’s a ton of fun.
I'm not sure what year his Katana is,but it's the 1,000,he's had the bike for probably close to 20 years though,and on nitrous it ran low 9's on a slick