Electrical Milage not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orangebrd72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2004 Dodge ram 1500 SLT, my instrument panel works but only lights up on the right side. I can't see my digital mileage anymore. It was lighting up on and off for a little while now it doesn't light at all. Also when I push in my Tow/Haul button that light doesn't work to show if it is engaged or not. Is this a simple fix for someone with very minimal limited mechanics? I can pretty much only do brakes, oil, alternators, drive belts..( simple stuff ). Does anyone have any tips or even better a video link or pics of how to fix this?

Thanks Mike

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Sounds like your cluster is going...

OP
OP
O

orangebrd72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great.....any idea of what kind a job that would be to fix? I don't think I can do it, but I'm trying to get a rough idea of cost and time to repair. I just e-mailed the dealer to see what they say. I know it would be a fortune with them, but I don't really trust the small shops around here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca