Floor Mats with Storage Access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwrigh12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So Ive been looking around the interwebs universe thing... desperately trying to find an all weather floor mat for the back of the truck that has cutouts for easy access to the in floor storage bins!

Haven't found anything...

Does anyone know of any floor mats that have these cutouts? Yes, I know its a first world kinda problem to need to lift up the floor mat to access the storage lid... but it really would make things so much nicer/more convienient.

Any ideas would be awesome! Thanks!

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I don't know if any, you may have a Sharktank idea there.
On the flip side, the full cover mat offers a level of security (lids being covered from prying eyes) and protection (I cracked one of my lids when it was uncovered but similar situation with it covered, no damage)

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nope, in all my research, perusing, ******** (s c r e w i n g) around, reading BS, I have never seen NE mats with that option. So I just got good ole husky mats in the truck.

OP
OP
Jwrigh12

Jwrigh12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I like the security aspect you brought, but at the moment all i have in there are water bottles...and they havent reached their post apolyptic value yet. would be nice for the rear passanger to be able to get one without lifting everything up.

Phirebeard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Could you just cut around the mat and make it like a flap? You'd lose the water proof covering, but it would make for easier access.

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The OEM rubber floor mats have a line on the underside where you can cut them for access to the storage bins. I have not cut mine so I am not sure how it would look after doing this.