FNG from CA (Menlo Park). First Power Wagon, but not my first Dodge Truck....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
After my wife giving a lot of "motivation" to find something to augment my daily driver = 1993 Dodge Dakota Stretch Cab, I finally got the Power Wagon I've wanted since the early '80s. My wife actually found the truck for me, and I shopped around until it was obvious she had found the best deal.

I picked up a slightly used 2022 Power Wagon with all the Level 3 package goodies and the Off Road bumpers (etc.) for one heck of a good price. No rust under it at all. I cannot see where it was driven even moderately off road (been all through the undercarriage). No rust, all clean factory finish....... I got far more truck than I would have initially though I could find on the market.

I am setting it up for Overland off road for the High Desert CA/NV. Am also looking forward to some trails, but have to remember that this thing is a LOT WIDER than a Dakota! LOL - I Will go with onboard air compressor and dual battery after I get the usual axle and other vents relocated. Believe me... it rains in the desert (occasionally).

I am looking forward to, and thanking all of you who I will hopefully gain good solid information and knowledge from, for upkeep and improving this truck.

1697430026104.png1697430337745.png

Semper Fidelis / & Airborne!

Last edited:

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Thanks for the intro. Start posting in the Power Wagon section and you'll get better response. I also had an extended cab Dakota. 2004. Loved that truck.