Funny Off-Road Story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Used to do all kinds of dumb stuff when I was younger. Now I pay for it the 80-90s were lots of but they had their painful days too. I’m older now and don’t no as much stupid stuff anymore.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Used to do all kinds of dumb stuff when I was younger. Now I pay for it the 80-90s were lots of but they had their painful days too. I’m older now and don’t no as much stupid stuff anymore.
To be fair, I have done my share of stupid stuff over the years too. Luckily for me, most of it was pre-internet so not recorded for posterity. That aside, I still wouldn't be writing them up or filming them if I did them now. Folks today seem obsessed with getting their 5 minutes of fame, even if it is illegal stuff that gets them locked up. Cannot believe how many people video themselves breaking the law and are then amazed when the cops show up.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
I thank you for the response. I am glad we didn’t have these stupid phones when we were younger. We did stupid/ illegal stuff all the time but we didn’t document it.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
In New England, in the days when alcohol was the drug of choice, 1950s & early 60s.

I recall returning from Square Dancing, most of the people there were drunk, my cousins & i were sober, because we had a family function to go to.

We came up on a car on its side, 1 person saw our cars headlights & stepped out, He casually asked us if we would help him to put the car back on its tires, so he could be gone before anyone called the police. We got it back on its wheels & it started right up. He tested the transmission & thanked us, as we were pulling away we saw other people moving to the car.
Back then, it just seemed the right thing to do.
Not much difference between that & helping to get someones car out of a snow bank.

OP
OP
CanRebel

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
TRUE!!!. Part that really amazes me is someone would publicly post that level of stupidity and think they are a star because of it.

A star? It's funny story. No one forced you to read it.

By the way, if you actually read the whole story. The tow truck driver caused most of the issues getting himself stuck before even reaching us.
He hasn't high or drinking at the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357