Hey yall, first time Rammer here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aintskeered

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 gasoleen
Hey guys, looks like I'll be buying a 2018 1500/express/4x4/crew/rambox with about 40k miles from my Dad. I've been driving the truck since around May so I'm familiar with it so far. Prior trucks were an F150 and Silverado but I gotta say I love the rambox so far. Bed space is limited but it's been enough for me (remodeler/house flipper/rental maintenance). Also perfect for hauling around my KTM 500.

My first items of interest will be some good floor mats, possibly switch it to full synthetic oil, and ways to extend the MPG as much as possible (5.7 hemi)

Peace yall!

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
welcome. my sons have GMC trucks....needless to say, there's some back and forth ball breaking over which one is better. But, i'm on my third RAM and i'll probably get another. Even tho i can get the GM employee discount, i've been buying RAMs..

Lots of threads here about oils, additives and fuels, along with many add-ons. Its a great forum and the guys are extremely helpful.

As far as a HEMI's mpg....lol....it's all about how much pressure your foot is on the pedal....i know it's hard to resist.

Roper46

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 CTD
Welcome from SE Georgia and congrats on your Ram.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500