How do I add Heated Seats to my 2018 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anyone done this? ALso if you have the leather and luxury package in yours, where the heck are the switches located for the rear heated seats? a pic would be awesome and any other information! I know I have the wires back there to plug in the heating element for the rears.

TXTONKA

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The easiest way to at the front heated seats would be to swap your front seats with a Big Horn set with the heated elements. Or just go all the way with a full Laramie set with the heated and cooling functions. You can activate the front seats in your controls section on the 8.4 radio with the AlfaOBD. However to add the factory rear heated seats your going to need the center console wiring harness and switches. Just be aware if the wires under the rear seat currently on have two connections then they are for the under seat lights and not the heating elements.