Interior swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryker18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2015 1500 ST and I want to do a Laramie interior swap. I want to know if all the wiring connections for the driver and passenger seats are in the vehicle right now? Or if I would have to wire in plugs?

CS911RSPNDR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have a 2015 1500 ST and I want to do a Laramie interior swap. I want to know if all the wiring connections for the driver and passenger seats are in the vehicle right now? Or if I would have to wire in plugs?
I have hit on that very dilemma. I have purchased laramie seats front and rear heated/vented, just to find that there is NO power connectors on my Tradesman ST to run power to the seats. I will either have to find (which is turning into a serious treasure hunt) the proper floor wiring harness for a Laramie crew cab , or come up with a way to jerry rig something up using OEM connectors. If anyone has done it, or knows of the harness part number, I would appreciate it as well !!

reddawg67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Or you can contact m2mods a preferred vendor for the harnesses you will need better than oe and Awsome customer service ! His call sign is @Mpgrimm2