It's time to step up 2nd genners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
well to all that voted for me (hope you like my truck lol) thanks so much!! it was a awesome race and yalls support is greatly appreciated. just being nommed felt so great, this has been a super humbling experience and I can't thank y'all enough.

Tapatalk Addict

Pushrod91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You let us down man. :flipthebird:

:Big Laugh: J/K.. I do like your ride man. Keep up the good work.

gwolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L
your welcome cody.

i have a feeling yoiull get it next time, with the pace that your modding your truck. we have the technology to build it better, faster, stronger... lol

though congrats on a very strong second though. and im really loving what your doing to your rig.

OP
OP
Okiespaniel

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Cody congrats on 2nd...sorry we didn't come through... and shame on the rest of ya who didn't vote ! :) Ok I'm kidding....or am I?

BTW it was the largest voter turnout they've had in some time. So a special kudos to the voters.

I'd be curious who we would want to nominate next month. Anyone interested?
Make sure you have a sig pic and a decent gallery.

gwolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L
i wouldnt mind, but i knowe i would get stomped like a little bug... lol

thoughi do have a few people in mind to nom

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
BTW it was the largest voter turnout they've had in some time. So a special kudos to the voters.

I'd be curious who we would want to nominate next month. Anyone interested?
Make sure you have a sig pic and a decent gallery.

I agree! Sig pics really do help a ton!!!!! The gallery is a huge plus. or at least a link to a build thread.

gwolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L
im gonna get some pics of my truck together with my move going on, get some good working/hauling pics.

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I love my truck and finally got all of that up. lol. My problem is i still view it as a work in progress because the list of things i want to do is still long, and i haven't scratched off as much as i'd like to. lol but hopefully we can keep the vote count up, it'd be nice to see it brake 100. see if we can't get the whole forum active in the voting and the TOTM

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I love my truck and finally got all of that up. lol. My problem is i still view it as a work in progress because the list of things i want to do is still long, and i haven't scratched off as much as i'd like to. lol but hopefully we can keep the vote count up, it'd be nice to see it brake 100. see if we can't get the whole forum active in the voting and the TOTM

truth be told, I was surprised I got nomed because I thought myself that my truck was a "work in progress" still, and wasnt ready for a competition level yet..but I got contacted by 5 different people when it came time for nominations, so you just never know man!

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
yeah, thats the thing about TOTM, i think we all view our trucks as WIPs, because we know there is so much more we can do and it'll never really be "done" But at the end of the day, i stand by my opinion that the 2nd gens look the best, inside and out.