Long Time Lurker, Decided To Join

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been coming here for a while to check out the mods and get some ideas on things to do...LED's for interior and exterior, Tires, General Info, etc...

A little about me...I owned an '09 Lonestar Edition 4.7L 1500 and loved it. Wife and I bought a Monster of a Pop Up, I know that doesn't sound right, Starcraft RT, basically a toy hauler pop up. We really enjoyed it and decided to move up to a 30' Travel Trailer. After about 6 pulls with the 1500 and about 6 times of damn near shatting my pants due to wind blowing me all over the highway, I got the fever to upgrade.

I found a very clean used '12 Hemi 5.7L 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 3.73 Rear axle with only 18,000 miles and have had it about a year. I absolutely love this truck. It's SOLID! It has done everything I've needed it to do without any hesitation. Pulls that Travel Trailer like a champ and I don't even know it's back there. It handles really well. Very Roomy.

There are a couple of things that I think it should have come with but didn't. It has only 1 dome light. No overhead console. No foot well lighting. The lighting just plain sucks...I have to keep a flashlight in my middle console so I see anything at night. I think the "open" space above the glove box is weird...don't know what that's for. And other small minor things. Before I got this I was only going to buy something for short term but when I got it I decided I'm keeping this truck for a Long Long Time!!! Love it! Looking forward to learning some new things and getting ideas on some Mods!!
:favorites13:

Oh yea...I will be adding some pics soon...once all the rain passes and I can get 'er cleaned up!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome!

gunner1374

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Nice to have you. Enjoy the RAM and let the mod bug bite! Anything that you dont like about your truck can be fixed with a little time, money, and ingenuity! Plenty of good people and great ideas on here to help too!

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining

Tony