Looking for cheap steel wheels for winter use, 2019 RAM 2500 Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Tallguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 diesel
I've got a 2019 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4 with the 8ft box and I'd like to locate some cheap 17" steel wheels for winter use up here in north Idaho. I'm having a hell of a time locating any. When I find some that supposedly matches the bolt pattern the site tells me it isn't compatible or won't fit and or are 16" and not what I'm looking for.

I could use some help with winter fast approaching. I could also use some confirmation on whether 16" wheels would fit? I know the power wagon has 17" wheels correct?
16's won't fit. Marketplace is a good place to check. Craigslist is another.

Reactions: JCE

Ratman6161

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I went 2 Tire Rack on line and purchased 4 wheels and Blizzack DMV-2 snows for my 2016 Laramie Longhorn for < $800 mounted, balanced, and delivered...
I've never done this on a truck. But on other vehicals I've owned I've had great luck with Tire Rack's winter tire/wheel packages. They come with the tires all mounted and balanced wnd ready to go. Of course I live close enough to one of their warehouses where I've sometimes been able to just pick them up myself and save the shipping charges.