Lost my auto headlights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjscharlotte

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
Hey guys,

I installed my Auxito LED bulbs yesterday - both High and Low beams. They work and look great but I noticed today that when I turn my wipers on the headlights don't automatically come on like they used to and supposed to. Any ideas why?

OP
OP
mjscharlotte

mjscharlotte

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
Thanks for the input. I checked the settings and everything is good there. I wasn't sure if the computer needed to be flashed or something. I couldn't imagine it needs it just for replacing bulbs.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
The LEDs draw less power and somehow mess with the wipers/lights interface. My auto lights setting kicks in with the 2nd speed click of the wipers. Try it.

OP
OP
mjscharlotte

mjscharlotte

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
Still not working so I guess it's a dealer visit and see what if anything they will/can do. I bet they are going to say that they can't do anything because it's an aftermarket item.

Anonymous007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still not working so I guess it's a dealer visit and see what if anything they will/can do. I bet they are going to say that they can't do anything because it's an aftermarket item.

This i can almost guarantee. Good luck and hope you get it resolved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley