Low Mile 2002 Camaro Z28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well the ignition wont be fixed until hopefully Tuesday. I am going to grab a silver SS spoiler on Monday. Id take the SS hood, but its been drilled for hood pins and I am not really wanting to alter the car that much being such a low number car.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Update, the car is still not fixed. The computer system was down at his supplier last night. So the goal is 3-4 pm today. Hopefully its fixed. We are due for some severe storms on Friday and Saturday. I need to get it moved so that I can get the wife Jeep in. I got the silver SS spoiler and its pretty rough. Ive been wet sanding it and getting all of the trash out of it. If it doesn't turn out like I want it, I will just strip it and shoot it myself. The C7 wheels that were on it I hope sell this weekend at the swap meet. I had a buddies dad come and take them out there for me yesterday.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I will be fixing the VATS with a bypass.I ordered it from eBay and should be here by Monday. Pretty pissed off with the lock smith, but the bright side is that allowed me to free up some extra cash. So on Sunday I am going to get a already painted SS hood. Its aftermarket, so I will have to run pins, but its probably better anyways. I had a aftermarket sport hood on the ram and although I made the factory latch work, the shaking it did always scared people lol.