Master Window Switch Button Stuck/Broken

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Claydus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 RAM Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The other day while riding down the road with the windows cracked, I pulled up on window switches to close all the windows. The passenger button on the master switch popped out and it stuck. I am not able to roll up the passenger window but I am able to roll down the window with no issue.

Here is what is looks like. Pic from reddit but the I am having exact same issue with the front passenger button on this master switch.
switch.JPG

I took off the window switch and decided to see if there was something I could fix instead of buying whole new master switch. I got these screwed out with the T10 torx bit.

IMG_3198.jpg

The cover came off on the bottom side and this is what it looks like.

IMG_3199.jpg

I turned over the assembly and immediately these white part fell out. They seem to push the buttons back into place but I am unsure on how they were oriented inside.

IMG_3200.jpg

So I figured out where the white piece go. They are for the mirror adjustments on the front/top as shown.

IMG_3202.jpg

And here is the problem child. I think some JBweld or superglue should fix this.

IMG_3203.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Claydus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 RAM Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got some JBweld and put it back together. Hoping I can save some $$ and not buy a knock or mopar unit.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
If your window is open, you can still close it using the actual switch on that door.

If that doesn’t do it, theres something wrong with you regulator. … provided you’ve checked the fuse previously.

Very common issue. I’ve seen the master control ( drivers side) for sale from $30-$100. Shop around :waytogo: