Mevotech UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello,
Getting ready to install my Mevotech UCAs; however which one (part number wise) is for the driver side and which one is for the passenger side? What's considered "right" and "left" on the truck?

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Passenger side is right driver's side left. As for part numbers I don't know but I'm sure it's easy to check on.

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They don't specify which goes where even with the different part numbers buy once you take the oems off you'll know which goes where due to the angles

sriley531

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had the part numbers for which was which jotted down when I did mine, I'll see if I can find the post here that had them. That said, the very best thing you can do is when you pull your front wheels, just pick up the mevo's and visually match them up to the factory arms. The contour will be obvious right away as to which one matches which side. Then lay them in that side of the truck and go about your business.

Another tip in case you haven't heard it, give the mevo's a few good coats of paint. The paint out of the box is garbage and I'm sure they'll just very quickly without a better coating

phrater

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 Express crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,
Getting ready to install my Mevotech UCAs; however which one (part number wise) is for the driver side and which one is for the passenger side? What's considered "right" and "left" on the truck?

honestly, if you need to ask what side of a vehicle is left & right, you shouldn't be turning wrenches on it... I'm not trying to be an ass, but i'm just saying...

OP
OP
rtm03862iq

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Figured out the UCA orientation. Thanks for the replies.

Coming along. Almost done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited: