Need help making sure I got the right wheel size. HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfhank23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I got my truck new tires and got a bigger size then what it came with. Put a nice set of 295/60R20s on it. Well it looks good but had trouble with it rubbing so we put 1 inch spacers on, fixed the rubbing but have a wobble while driving. Since I can’t do bolt on spacers cause I use my truck to haul I got new wheels. I ordered a set of 20x9 -12mm offset and looking at them it seems like they won’t solve my issue.
Please help me if figure out if I got the right size before getting them mounted because I can return them if I put the tires on.

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
customoffsets.com has tons of examples where you can look at what other people are running and they have a spot where it tells you if they had any rubbing or fitment issues. That was my go-to when getting my new set.

I have 20x10 -24 with no spacers and didn't have any rubbing so I'm kind of surprised you are. Is it the wheel or tire rubbing, and what does it rub against?

1" spacers, do you mean the ones that have their own studs on them or just holes for the normal studs to go through? If that latter, take them off immediately. You are losing way too much thread engagement for that to be safe.

OP
OP
cfhank23

cfhank23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got the wheels from Offset Customs, in the box they just looked like they weren’t what I needed. Had the tire shop put the new wheels on today and I’m only hitting a little bit of plastic in my fenders that I need to cut off. The tires are what we’re hitting, took my mud flaps off cause they would hit if I turned the wheel just right.
I will send updated pics of what’s rubbing when I get to the truck after work.

wallacemf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 4x4 Hemi 6.4
Is your truck all stock? I have a 2018 2500 4x4 as well, all stock, looks like the same 20” wheels only mine are black. I put on LT295/60/20 Falken AT3W tires, they don’t rub anywhere. Where were they rubbing before the level spacers?