New 13+ OEM Projector Replicas for only $299!!! Almost identical to OEM & TYC Versions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
I think these are the same ones Demon-Hemi has a thread about.....

they are and my longer term testing shows these things suck, dont waste your money. i have had to fix them so many times its unreal, and now both parking lights are pulsing on my truck when no other light does, also the high beam flaps on both no longer function, and the random time one does function it gets stuck so i have to get out and hit the light... so STAY AWAY FROM THESE FOLKS, save your money and get better ones, this is your warning!

im actually about to toss mine in the trash!

monteholic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
it looks as though they take a different bulb as our stock projectors?

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
they are and my longer term testing shows these things suck, dont waste your money. i have had to fix them so many times its unreal, and now both parking lights are pulsing on my truck when no other light does, also the high beam flaps on both no longer function, and the random time one does function it gets stuck so i have to get out and hit the light... so STAY AWAY FROM THESE FOLKS, save your money and get better ones, this is your warning!

im actually about to toss mine in the trash!

Nooooo let me get them lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lee Peterson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the Vipmoto with clear turn signals. I've had them for 3 weeks no sticking or flickering. They sure are brighter then factory quads even with halogens.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
I have the Vipmoto with clear turn signals. I've had them for 3 weeks no sticking or flickering. They sure are brighter then factory quads even with halogens.

you got lucky, ive gone through 2 different sets and so have a few others i know

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No! I got really excited until demon shed some light on these....damnit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the same lights that Demon is talking about. I did have a problem with my passenger side flap not flapping open on high beam, but if it did, it always dropped down.

They replaced that housing. The drivers side is still working 100%, and as is the replacement passenger side.

I personally would still keep these, even if the high beam's didn't flap open at all, but if they were getting stuck open like Demon's, that would **** me off too.

So far, I do not have the stuck open problem, and no longer have the stuck closed issue.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
I have the same lights that Demon is talking about. I did have a problem with my passenger side flap not flapping open on high beam, but if it did, it always dropped down.

They replaced that housing. The drivers side is still working 100%, and as is the replacement passenger side.

I personally would still keep these, even if the high beam's didn't flap open at all, but if they were getting stuck open like Demon's, that would **** me off too.

So far, I do not have the stuck open problem, and no longer have the stuck closed issue.

i have actually gone inside of mine and cut the wires to the high beam flap, so now i just have the normal high beam and the projector only does low beam

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i have actually gone inside of mine and cut the wires to the high beam flap, so now i just have the normal high beam and the projector only does low beam

I could live with that. I dont use the high beams often, and when I do, the additional high beam bulbs are good. The only reason I changed my passenger side was, I was still under warranty.