New here but not a newb.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rizkit4DBizkit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just wanted to introduce myself. I purchased my Ram back in 2016 mainly due to the Cummins.... Yeah, I know. I have owned two F250s (a 7.3 IDI and a 7.3 Powerstroke), one F450 with the 7.3 Powerstroke, and two Chevy Silverado 2500, both with the 6.6 LBZ. All performed as expected, and I was very satisfied. Since I pulled a 42' 5th wheel for work at the time, I wanted to give the Cummins a shot. I bought a 2016 Ram 2500 CC 4x4 Bighorn 6.7 Cummins and x'ed all the "extra non-essential" items at 168 miles. I have had very few problems and have been content with the truck overall. Recently my wife purchased a new Explorer, and I have developed the itch to purchase a new truck. Due to the astronomical cost of new vehicles and being partial to my Ram, I decided to spruce up my interior instead. I came across this site when doing multiple searches, so I joined to learn and hopefully become a productive member by helping others with issues I have fixed. This site has tons of helpful info so I am happy I came across it.