new to forum fromFort Campbell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopSecret

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey everyone, I made my profile a few months ago but just now able to post. im currently stationed at Fort Campbell, KY at the WTB. in December I was hurt during my deployment and just the past week (5/22) I had complete shoulder reconstructive surgery. so I will be more active now that I have time haha

now on the the good stuff, I have a 2017 Ram 1500 CC 4wd. it was bone stock when I bought it, so I had a blank slate to do whatever I wanted.

started with Tyger steps with rocker guards and window tint. next moved on to a spray in Line-x and hard trifold bed cover. it came with the basic headunit so I ordered the 8.4" touch screen with navi and installed it, best upgrade ive done!!

wanted a little more performance so I did a muffler delete, K&N FIPK and a diablosport I3 tuner with PCM swap. those mods worked well together and I actually picked up some decent gains in MPG.

finally I wanted to make it look like a truck, so I installed a pro-comp 6" stage 2 lift with MX2.25 coilovers, fuel maverick 20x10 -24 wrapped in 37x11.50 nitto trail grapplers. love this setup, I can turn lock to lock without ANY rubbling. all I had to do was do a slight trim to the lower valance( bout .5" cut)

I have more plans but as of right now im kinda laid up since having surgery. if anyone is in my area and knows of any meets lemme know, I need to get out of here for a change.

ill add pics as soon as I ge them loaded off my phone to my computer but all my pics are on my Instagram@black_sheep_customimage2.jpeg image2 (2).jpeg image1 (5).jpeg

Last edited:

mboymopar

MOPAR
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Sport
Engine
345 HEMI
Congratulations on your Ram, sounds like you have a plan on mods.
Thanks for your service!

Burninfuel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ft. Campbell Ky. I was born there in july 1952 and I have my Honorable Discharge papers to prove it.
From the hospital

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
I wish I was stationed at fort Campbell, how do you like it?

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
The neighborhood right outside the gate doesn’t concern me because I never plan on living so close to a base. I just want a home on a few acres where I can have my own range and some privacy to raise my kids

OP
OP
TopSecret

TopSecret

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The neighborhood right outside the gate doesn’t concern me because I never plan on living so close to a base. I just want a home on a few acres where I can have my own range and some privacy to raise my kids

Hopkinsville is really nice and a lot of land

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome:to the Forum! Thank you for your Service!