Playing around...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pistol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Went to dinner with friends tonight. My buddy with an F150 twin turbo eco boost started playing with me on the intetstate. 80 mph rolling start, a/c on, peddal commander in sport+ minus 2, traction control on and tow/haul off... he didn't have anything for me.

Even on the second jump, I'm sure he had every bell an whistle turned on or off for an advantage, he stabbed it forst and backed out when I started pulling on him.

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ehhhh, he'll nail you from a dead stop unfortunately, and while towing something. But yeah, from an 80 roll the hemi is going to pull. good for you though :)

OP
OP
Pistol

Pistol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ehhhh, he'll nail you from a dead stop unfortunately, and while towing something. But yeah, from an 80 roll the hemi is going to pull. good for you though :)

Don't know about that. We goofed around once before from a stop and although he pulled out on me it was before I put the tune and throttle body on. Long tube headers, electric fan and a port job on the intake is coming soon.

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Don't know about that. We goofed around once before from a stop and although he pulled out on me it was before I put the tune and throttle body on. Long tube headers, electric fan and a port job on the intake is coming soon.

I believe it. I had a run in with a 2013 3.5EB and after even giving him the hit, i caught him and pulled him in a bone stock 5.7 8sp. 2015 may have been a different story, and definitely no chance with the 10 speed.

wyo.hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just came from 13 F150 EB that I had custom tuned, exhaust, intake putting about down about 450 HP / 500 TQ and it would absolutely run circles around my Ram. My Ram would take it off the line as the turbos spool but from 25-120 my Ram would never catch it. When both were stock it would be a little closer as Ford has a pretty conservative tune on it. The 8-speed would be closer then my 6 speed as well. However when I drive a scat pack challenger everyday as my daily, I get my fix of power and speed.