Price Increase on 2024's starting tomorrow evening - get protected!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyRI

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Just received memo from Stellantis on price increases going into effect beginning tomorrow evening.

As a reminder, when we place a sold-order in your name/address, you are protected from these types of increases. So long as either your name and/or address are the same at time of titling, they cannot charge me more and I cannot charge you more than what’s on the order we sign together.

Rebates, on the other hand, you can take the better of the options – either day of order or day of delivery, whichever ends up being better off for you.

Please let me know if you’d like to get your order in before these increases take place, while in some cases it’s not a ton – it is worth considering if you were on the fence and thinking about doing it this month since they just upped the rebates in some cases.
This is kind of what we expected, to have small increases in MSRP post strike, but also balanced with small increase in rebates, netting about the same overall situation in some trim levels but some significant increases in others.
At Mark Dodge we will continue to discount aggressively off whatever the MSRP is, so if you miss the boat on this increase we’ll just re-quote with new pricing when you’re ready.

RAM TRUCKS PRICE INCREASE
1500s $800-$850
2500s $1K
3500s $1,105