Ram Extended Warranty at $25 Over Dealer Cost-- NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ALL ONLINE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello!

My name is Zach and I'm the Dealership Owner at Granger Motors in Granger, Iowa. We have been in business since 1918 and are a family-operated Dealership. We are offering Genuine Mopar Extended Warranty Coverage including Maxcare, Added Care Plus and Powertrain Care for $25 over dealer cost through our website www.buymoparwarranty.com! We have sold over 1000 extended warranties over the last couple of years without a website just through word-of-mouth!

We just recently launched the website and would love to have your feedback on it or anything we can do to improve it!

• Coverage is available with live pricing on our website for vehicles still under factory warranty (3/36)
  • We can offer coverage on any CDJR with up to 80,000 existing miles or up to 10 years old with a pre-purchase inspection (can be done nationwide).
  • These are genuine Mopar Warranty coverages that will show up in your Dodge, Jeep, Ram or Chrysler App
  • Will only always replace parts with Genuine Mopar parts & Fixed by Factory-trained and certified technicians.
  • Coverage is good nationwide and in Canada at any Stellantis Dealership.
  • We are the BEST price out there, We'll happily beat any price offered, but we've done the shopping already ourselves!
  • No, we can't cover your Deleted Cummins. :)

Thanks for the opportunity!

Zach

Last edited:
OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
**PSA**

In January of last year Mopar increased their prices by 5% on extended warranty costs. If you are considering an extended warranty now is the best time to make a purchase! We would anticipate a similar price increase this year as well.

Zach

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I can honestly say that a Granger Motors Mopar 7 year, 100K warranty is cheaper then Ziegler on my truck by some $365. I was very surprised it was that much lower being every one has claimed Ziegler has the best prices in the US, I guess it hard to beat good old fashion IA hard work :)

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What about Mopar used? Appears the website only allows new vehicles, 2020 and newer.
Yes, we can provide a quote for a vehicle up to 10 years old and up to 80,000 miles. As you mentioned, the website isn't working correctly on that yet. But if you email [email protected] we can get you a quote if you include your vin and current mileage.

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can honestly say that a Granger Motors Mopar 7 year, 100K warranty is cheaper then Ziegler on my truck by some $365. I was very surprised it was that much lower being every one has claimed Ziegler has the best prices in the US, I guess it hard to beat good old fashion IA hard work :)
Thank you for the kind words! We have done some shopping and made sure we were the cheapest out there. It is just a volume play for us with very thin margins. We appreciate the opportunity to help!

Puckstopper55

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Rebel
Engine
Does the Warrenty start after the factory 3/36 or run concurrently? Would it make sense to purchase it now for a ‘24 or wait 2.5 years and do it then?

NVM. I read the website and saw it starts from the day I buy the truck. Almost seems like the extended warranty should be called something different, but it is what it is.

So should I wait to buy it or does it cover things the factory 3/36 doesn’t?

Last edited:

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
If you buy now you get "todays" pricing vs what it will cost in X years. You don't loose anything by doing it now vs waiting. You also gain the benefit of rental car while you are getting anything under your 3/36 by buying it now.

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a friendly reminder that we have until the end of this week to take advantage of current Mopar Extended Warranty prices before the price increase!

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Just a friendly reminder that we have until the end of this week to take advantage of current Mopar Extended Warranty prices before the price increase!
I didn't purchase one when I bought the truck because I've never really owned a truck long enough to be concerned about an extended warranty. 30 months into ownership and I just can't imagine getting rid of this beast any time soon! Granger, you did, indeed, have the best price - purchased! Thank you!

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I didn't purchase one when I bought the truck because I've never really owned a truck long enough to be concerned about an extended warranty. 30 months into ownership and I just can't imagine getting rid of this beast any time soon! Granger, you did, indeed, have the best price - purchased! Thank you!
What/s great about Granger is that you don't need to play silly word games to get a discount price on your extended warranty like some other place and to me its another reason I purchased my warranty from them yesterday, that an I like doing business with IA companies, its the place I was hatched ;)

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
What/s great about Granger is that you don't need to play silly word games to get a discount price on your extended warranty like some other place and to me its another reason I purchased my warranty from them yesterday, that an I like doing business with IA companies, its the place I was hatched ;)
I played their word game - Granger still won :winner_first_h4h:

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is your financing on your Warranty, Do I have to pay the total amount up front or can I pay a monthly fee, don't have allot of cash right now. Thank You!!!

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
I did get the 5 year warranty when I bought my truck (2019 Warlock) and it is going to expire soon. I too think I will be keeping this truck and want to extend coverage that starts at current date/mileage. Many people turn their noses up at warranties until they need it ! Just cheap insurance against high cost of repair, just hope you never have to use it but sleep good at night

Montana Big Horn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
I was wondering if you are still offering the Mopar warranties. I tried calling the number (844-900-2654) but there was no answer. Thanks.