Ran a 22' Durango R/T town and go Mopar edition - was dead even!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mods are in my sig.

Was blown away that my friend and I were literally neck and neck from a roll. Could not pull on him at all to 100!

From a dig it was pointless, all I did was spin, hard, with the LT's now vs his AWD. Literally spun through the Intersection and he put 2 cars on me and stayed there.

Forgot to put it in 2nd one run and it shifted to second, then 3rd and back to 2nd due to spinning/the JG tune and ESP thinking I was going to crash. In 2nd she will spin but won't upshift till redline.

HIs mods are AFE intake and E85.

Does this sound right for my mods?

I though for sure I would pull on him at least a little given my truck should be 430-440 crank HP now.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Get a better tuner.I got no respect for the one your using.I got talked into trying him out,$1100 Canuck and 7 revisions later he still wasn't with-in a 1/2 sec of my local tuner,so i gave up.He has a **** rep on the car boards to.Seems like you have to be somebody before you get anything better then his generic tunes

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat