RC 5" lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

syco killer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 5.9l
I was wondering if any of you have this lift and what problems you may have ran into or concerns? What other upgrades may I need?
Ive done research but cant find much on this lift.

Howells

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
I'm running this lift and works great. No problems with it yet. You will need new control arm bolts as the old ones won't come out. You will have to cut them out. Dealer item. Look into a new trackbar also as the factory one isn't going to last with the drop bracket they supply. It will be okay for awhile unless it's already worn then it show signs very quickly as mine did. Deathwobble. Great kit for the money. Good luck on the install.

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
^ This. And ditto on the R/C track bar mount. The one place they went cheap on and yet so crucial...

Plan on investing a proper after market track bar with your lift so you can center your axle. Dodgeoffroad makes a nice one. It's not cheap but is beefier than the competition and will outlast your truck.

OP
OP
S

syco killer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 5.9l
Sweet! Thank you!
I was kinda worried about the rear blocks. Anyone here sporting a 5" lift and 33's?

jsq789

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Sweet! Thank you!
I was kinda worried about the rear blocks. Anyone here sporting a 5" lift and 33's?
if you're worried about having enough space you'll have more than enough. I had 33's with the stock 3" block with plenty of room.
Btw the 5" lift gives you a 4" block and 5" of lift in the front to level it. At least it did for me

OP
OP
S

syco killer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 5.9l
I know i'll have enough room. I just wanted to make sure it will look good.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Does anyone have this kit with the adjustable control arms?
I have a set of their Adj. CA sitting in a box and now I'm wondering if I should have gone with a fixed control arm, I'm kind of worried about the threads stripping